Modified on: Sun, Sep 5, 2021 12:58 PM
If you should forget your password, you have the ability to reset it on your own.
- Visit https://my.baypath.edu
- Click on Login Help on the left side of the screen.
- Click Reset My Password
- Enter your Bay Path email address and ID number (if you do not know your ID number, the IT Help Desk may be able to assist or contact the Registrar's office 413-565-1222)
- A verification code will be sent to your personal email address that we have on file (non-Bay Path address)
- Enter the code into the verification text box (including any dashes) or click the verification link in the email
- Choose a new password and click submit